The procedure of acceptance for printing
- Submitted manuscripts are initially evaluated by the editors of the magazine (chief editor and thematic editors) in terms of its formal side and compliance with its substantive profile.
- Receiving of a positive internal assessment qualifies for further processing.
- Editors appoint at least two independent external reviewers for each article (from outside the unit issuing the magazine).
- Articles in the English are evaluated by reviewers, of which at least one is affiliated with a foreign institution other than the nationality of the author of the article.
- For each volume editors select the independent reviewers who are not affiliated with the authors of the articles (recommended solution is a model in which authors and reviewers do not know their identity, so-called double-blind review process). Otherwise, the reviewer will be required to sign a declaration that there is no conflict of interest between him and the author (the conflict is considered as: direct personal relationships, relationships arising from professional subordination, direct scientific cooperation in the past two years prior to the preparation of review).
- Review has written character (indicating whether the article is suitable for publication, whether it requires adjustment or whether reviewed text is not suitable for publication). Each of the authors has access to reviews and the opportunity to respond to the comments.
- The list of reviewers (for each volume) is published in the paper version of the magazine and on its website.
Volume 1: Stefan Kałuski (University of Warsaw), Alicja Szajnowska-Wysocka (University of Silesia)
Volume 2: Stefan Kałuski (University of Warsaw), Alicja Szajnowska-Wysocka (University of Silesia), Vladimir Baar (University of Ostrava), Stefan Dudra (University of Zielona Góra), Antonio Violante (University of Milan)
Volume 3: Stanisław Ciok (University of Wroclaw), Wiesław Drobek (Opole University of Technology), Stefan Kałuski (University of Warsaw), Barbara Lubicz-Miszewska (University of Wroclaw), Maria Soja (Jagiellonian University), Henry Srebrnik (University of Prince Edward Island), Alicja Szajnowska-Wysocka (University of Silesia)
The procedure for reviewing articles is compatible with the recommendations of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.